In order to provide each child in our classroom with the best
learning environment possible, I will be using the following
I believe every child has the right to:
1. Choose how to behave and to know the consequences.
2. Have a teacher who will provide him/her with positive support
for appropriate behavior.
3. Have a teacher who will help him/her limit inappropriate
1. Listen carefully.
2. Follow directions.
3. Work quietly.
4. Respect others. (Be kind with words and actions.)
5. Respect school and personal property.
6. Complete work and stay on task.
CONSEQUENCES OF FOLLOWING RULES:
1. Praise and rewards
2. Special privileges
3. Improved grades
4. Greater self-esteem through achievement
5. Recognition during Celebration Assembly
6. Fun Fridays
CONSEQUENCES OF BREAKING RULES:
2. Sign discipline log and miss 10 minutes of recess
3. Put check by name in discipline log- miss 20 minutes of
recess-note sent to parents
4. Call parents and/or send to principal
Severe behavior will result in removal to office or school wide